Agtrix has developed the AgDat Interpolator to accurately track and interpret harvester location and activity in the field
The technology provides processors with valuable information about what areas have been cut, while measuring the effectiveness of each harvest operation.
The AgDat Interpolator:
- Receives data from the tracking systems
- Interprets vehicle activity in real time
- Analyses areas where harvesters were operating
- Generates daily reports of harvested areas.
This information may be integrated with the AgDat Harvest technology to:
- Mark off the crop that has been harvested
- Analyse harvester performance
- Calculate time spent harvesting, turning or dead running in a paddock.
When used in conjunction with AgDat Harvest and AgDat ConNote, the Agtrix harvest tracking technology provides a complete and accurate picture of harvest progress and crop performance.